Slide1PLIANT clasa IX 2018-2019

10-11 mai 2018 eliberarea anexelor fişelor de înscriere pentru elevii sau absolvenţii care doresc să participe la probe de aptitudini;
14-15 mai 2018 Înscrierea pentru probele de aptitudini;
16-18 mai 2018 Desfăşurarea probelor de aptitudini
22  mai  2018 Afişarea rezultatelor la probele de aptitudini;
11 iunie 2018 Transmiterea de către comisiile de admitere judeţene către unităţile de învăţământ liceal care au organizat probe de aptitudini a listei elevilor corigenţi, repetenţi, cu situaţia neîncheiată sau exmatriculaţi, prin activarea rapoartelor specifice în aplicația informatică centralizată.

Actualizarea de către comisiile din unitățile de învățământliceal vocațional a listelor candidaţilor declaraţi admişi la probele de aptitudini, prin eliminarea candidaţilor corigenţi, repetenţi, amânaţi.

26 iunie 2018 Transmiterea de către comisiile de admitere judeţene către unităţile de învăţământ liceal care au organizat probe de aptitudini a bazei de date judeţene cuprinzând media de admitere
27 iunie 2018 Validarea de către comisia de admitere judeţeană a listei candidaţilor admişi la liceele/clasele la care s-au susţinut probe de aptitudini şi comunicarea rezultatelor în unitatea de învăţământ liceal respectivă,

28 iunie 2018 Ridicarea/Transmiterea de la liceele vocaţionale a fişelor de înscriere ale candidaţilor care nu au fost admişi la clasele pentru care au susţinut probe de aptitudini.

ADMITERE SPORTIV PROBELE DE APTITUDINI

Ordinul MEN nr. 4794_31 aug 2017_admitere in inv liceal 2018-2019

ADMITERE LICEU 2018

9 thoughts on “ADMITERE LICEU 2018

• August 5, 2018 at 12:46 pm

I simply want to tell you that I am just all new to blogging and site-building and truly loved this web-site. Probably I’m likely to bookmark your website . You surely have excellent writings. Cheers for revealing your web-site.

• August 15, 2018 at 3:44 am

I want to have a secret blogspot page, but some people I know have been able to find my URL via a Google search…is there a way I can prevent this? I don’t want anyone to be able to realistically find the URL unless I give it to them. . . (Please don’t suggest that I switch to another blog site.) . . Thanks!.

• August 17, 2018 at 4:34 am

What i don’t understood is in reality how you’re now not actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You know thus significantly in terms of this topic, produced me for my part believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times deal with it up!

• August 17, 2018 at 12:09 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and already every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there however you may eliminate me from that service? Thanks!

• August 17, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Confused about Copyright policies from sites that let you ‘digg’ articles?

• August 18, 2018 at 1:21 am

It¡¦s truly a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• August 18, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Good write-up, I¡¦m regular visitor of one¡¦s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

• August 19, 2018 at 1:55 pm

MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks, Large Touch Screen Displays , Monitors, Digital Signages and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks, Touch Screen Monitors and Digital Signage. Visit MetroClick at http://www.metroclick.com/ or , 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, +1 646-843-0888

• August 19, 2018 at 9:36 pm

Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at http://www.faytech.us, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214